- If they are maximising digital technology to respond and adapt to COVID 19?
- How robust their digital strategy is amid the impact of COVID19?
- How they are positioned in relation to other companies in responding to COVID19?
- What best practice information about digitally transforming to respond to COVID19 can help?
- What funding support opportunities are available to help?
Based on IVI’s existing assessment and adapted for the current environment, the assessment will allow you to assess your organizations readiness to adopt to the current global situation and provide recommendations around capability and competence improvements.
About the Innovation Value Institute
The Innovation Value Institute (IVI) is a multidisciplinary research and education institute co-founded in 2006 by Maynooth University and Intel Corporation with the support of the Irish Government.
IVI’s mission is to research, develop and disseminate empirically proven and industry validated best practice frameworks through a unique open innovation and collaboration between leading academic and industry practitioners.